IPlease Note: This course has been written for Windows Operating systems.
Recommended OS Version: Windows 10
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a python work environment
- Learn the basics of python
- variables and variable types
- classes and functions
- Operators and Processes
- Adding Libraries
Before you Start this class:
Please familiarize yourself with Python.Org
This site contains documentation, releases to the latest interpreters, and has a rich community of contributors.
Class Honor Code:
As all learning is dependent on the new experiences each individual must face to successfully complete the course. Everyone is free to share tips and tricks to succeed when things get hard, but we ask that direct answers to testing not be posted anywhere on the internet. When you enroll in this course, you agree to not directly discuss exact answers in testing.
Python 101 - Section 1 - Setting Up Your Work Environment
By the end of this section, you will have a working PyCharm IDE and will output to the IDE's console.
Python 101 - Section 2 - Python Syntax
All programming languages have a syntax. By the end of this section you should understand the unique syntax of Python.
Python 101 - Section 3 - Variables and Constants
In this section you will familiarize yourself with python variables
Python 101 - Section 4 - Operators
Python 101 - Section 5 - Loops and Logic
Python 101 - Section 6 - Functions
Functions are the base of clean manageable code. Functions allow you to make something once, and reuse it again and again.
Python 101 - Section 7 - Error Handling and Exceptions
Python 101 - Section 9 - Working with External Libraries
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Sectors of Python Libraries NOTE TO ME: talk about general libraries, data science libraries, and other libraries
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Common Libraries
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Robotics Libraries
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Game Development
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Data Science
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Ai and ML
- Python 101 – Section 9 – Quiz
Python 101 - Section 13 - Final Exam Prep and Final Project Responses
Python 101 - Final Exam